Lasermapper DTS – Direct Terrain Scan
Ultra-light lasermapper (650 g)
Revolutionizing UAV surveying!
Precise and efficient accquisition of
digital elevation models.
classical traverse scan
precise nadir scan
stationary area scan
Flexible scan pattern and operating modes
1.000 measurements / second
without ground control points
WGS84 and grids
Control and data with mobile devices
Apps for field-analysis
3.5 minutes scan time
650 meters length
Ready for revolution? Have a look at >>exemplary applications<< or get into contact with us!
Weight 650 grams
Perfect for UAV
- Total weight including scanner, IMU, processing, GSM, GPS antenna
- Perfect fit for small and light UAVs.
- Adhere to actual and future weight limitations easily and still realize long flight durations.
in position and height
- Inertial measurement unit (IMU) with high precision
- Depending on operating modes accuracy up to one centimeter.
No ground reference
- Direct georeferencing, no GCP used.
- Minimizing consts and efforts
- Operation in dangerous and difficultly accessible areas.
- Direct real-time processing with 1.000 measurements / second
- No post-processing neccessary
in WGS84 or grids
- Native 3D co-ordinates in WGS84
- Grid-transformation into all common co-ordinate systems.
Control and data
via mobile devices
- Control, configuration and data visualization via web application and GSM (mobile network)
- Easy and handy.
Data can be analyzed directly after the flight on-site with web applications.
Actually these applications are planned:
- volume determination
- profile comparison
- tracking data
Direct upload of data
into cloud server
- Scan data is transmitted in real-time to cloud server
- Data is directly accessible from office
Low power consumption,
supplied by UAV
- Voltage range 15 – 36 volts
- Low power consumption: 2 watts (standyby) up to 12 watt (scanning)
- Direct supply via UAV flight batteries.
Flexible scan pattern
und operating modes
- Depending on application, several scan pattern and operating modes are available
- No restriction to classical traverse scan like other products
- Flexible configuration depending on desired accuracy and accquisition time
- Allows stationary mounting on buildings and poles.
Hourly output up to
50 hectares or 12 kilometers